Join our monthly Brainspotting and Theraplay Consultation Group with Glenda Villamarin, MA, LCP. In the group, you will:
- Discuss the benefits of combining Brainspotting and Theraplay in treatment
- Identify strategies to integrate Brainspotting and Theraplay into your work with children, teenagers, and families
- Identify the similarities and differences of how Brainspotting and Theraplay complement each other
- Discuss various Brainspotting and Theraplay issues and themes
- Participate in different Brainspotting setups that can be used when working with Theraplay
The Brainspotting and Theraplay Consultation Group will be led by Glenda Z. Villamarín, MA, LCP from Ecuador (South America). Glenda has a Phase II certification for NMT from the Child Trauma Academy. She is certified from in the Infant-Parent Mental Health Program (IPMHP) at the University of Massachusetts –Boston (2018 – 2019), and she is a Certified Theraplay therapist, supervisor and trainer. Glenda is a certified therapist Brainspotting consultant and trainer by Brainspotting® Inc., conducts training in Ecuador, Colombia, Panama, Costa Rica, Mexico, Chile and Salvador, and she is a senior trainer for Latin America. Click here for Glenda's complete bio.
Upcoming Consultation Groups:
Friday, April 22, 2022 from 9:00 AM - 11:00 CST
Thursday, May 26, 2022 from 9:00 AM - 11:00 CST
Prerequisites for Attendance:
All attendees should have completed the Brainspotting Phase 1 training and the Theraplay Level 1 training. Attendees should submit proof of completion of these trainings at registration.
Cost: $100 per group
All consultations group will be limited to 12 participants. You can register for each consultation group by emailing Jeremy Johnson at [email protected] Information regarding payment via Venmo will be sent to attendees after registration. A link to join the consultation group will be emailed to attendees after registration has been completed and payment has been received.